Return & Remake Policy
Dear Anakis designer,
I hope you are satisfied with your Anakis lingerie design and that it inspires creativity, comfort, and confidence in you. In the event your lingerie does meet your expectations or fits the way you want, I’ve created the return & remake policy outlined on this page.
To be eligible for a return & remake, the following conditions must be met:
- The item must be unworn, unwashed, and in its original condition with all tags and labels attached.
- The return & remake request must be initiated within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- The item must not be listed as a non-returnable or final sale item.
Next, visit your local packing and shipping store or USPS and ask a team member to help you choose the best packaging to ship back with and help with creating a label.
Please ship your return & remake to:
8407 Bandera Rd
Ste. 103 PMB 412
San Antonio, TX 78250
Once I receive the returned item and verify that it meets the eligibility criteria, I will initiate the remake process. I will update you:
- When I receive your item(s)
- When I bring it to my seamstress for remake
- When the remade item(s) are quality checked and packaged for shipping
If you have any questions or require assistance with the return & remake process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I am committed to providing you with the lingerie you envisioned for yourself and am here to help make that happen in every way. I value your trust and want your experience with Anakis to be special.
-Lauren Primacio, Owner of Anakis